Wednesday, May 1, 2024

OMG # 2...

 CK


WHY DOESN'T HE JUST STOP TALKING?

We were hoping that we wouldn't even have to address this issue. We were hoping he would just fade away like all the other unimportant and momentarily nonsensical whimsy that makes its way into the media these days. He would run his course and some other shiny object would replace him.

But we did not take into account the whole reality TV mentality that a large portion of the population has become addicted to.

Unfortunately, we have become a nation and society who want to be entertained as opposed to being informed.

Ignorance Is Bliss …

And so, be careful what you wish for...

Donald Trump lives in a reality tv world.

I think he believes The Apprentice was real life!

Have a great weekend!

Noodle and crew







2 comments:

  1. Ignorance is at the pandemic level Noodle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was being told I could get jail time if I don't shut up, I would shut up. :) XO

    ReplyDelete