Wednesday, February 6, 2019

re-post; in loving memory...



                                                           05/13/1923 - 02/06/2016



She loved black licorice and MGM musicals. She collected refrigerator magnets and always wore her fathers watch after he passed away.

She taught me not to judge others who were different from myself and told me to take the time to put myself in other peoples shoes.

She sang off key.

She was perfectly flawed.

She was both strong and weak at the same time.

She endured much sorrow and hardship in her life and did it with grace.

She was the bravest person I know.

I will miss her every day...






 Noodle's  crew



10 comments:

  1. Wise in deed and voice and thought.
    Gentle purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a lovely tribute to a lovely lady. Hugs and love from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. V; hugs across the miles to you today as you remember mom; she was a beautiful lady ~~~~~ ♥♥ L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari om
    A mother I recognise... my own would have said 'kindred spirit'. Well remembered. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tribute. Not everyday, but many days I wear my grandfather's watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty, and it is from within.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending comforting purrz as you remember a loved one.

    ReplyDelete