Monday, September 30, 2013


Monday morning mewsings...

As you can see I'm all bright eyed and ( trust me ) bushy tailed for the start of another week.

As I was thinking about what to talk about this morning I was distracted by the storm outside. Tis not fit out there for man nor cat today...Fall is definitely here.

Speaking of storms... it looks like we are headed for a shutdown of the government. Personally I thought the sequester was pretty bad and now more humans will lose their jobs which will drag down the economy even more ( oh, oh... less cat toys! ) Then " they " will come out and say, "Obama Care will cost jobs! Raising taxes will cost jobs!" This all reminds me of a magician I saw once... " Look at this hand over here, look what it's doing! Don't pay any attention to the other hand, that's the one I use to pull the wool over your eyes... Ta da!"

Now I leave you with this...

What makes you smile?











7 comments:

  1. This pic of you made us smile, Noodle!
    Have a terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noodle makes me smile! As well as my own two ManCats. And brisk fall weather. And chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. noodle...we iz knot de smartest cats on de planit by any meenz.....we hurd bout de governmint shuttin down; N frank lee... we never even new they wuz werkin in de furst place......
    :)

    trout...trout makes uz smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a cat to finally let out the truth! Human here nearly fell off her chair laughing.

      Delete
  4. Your picture made me smile a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same thing for me. As soon as I saw your cute face that made me smile.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo of you makes us smile. We love the chin on the paw pose as well as your contemplative look. Purrs and hugs, lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete