Friday, September 28, 2018
There was raw emotion and courage and screaming and calm and ranting.
We could write a very long post about yesterday's "hearing".
But we will just say this...
We felt one of the most significant moments occurred right at the end.
Senator Kamala Harris asked a last question and Mr. Kavanaugh's answer spoke volumes.
Today the Republicans will move forward and confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
There will always be an asterisk by his name and a thicker cloud over his head than already exists .
Just like the asterisk next to Donald Trumps name after being elected NOT by the people but by the electoral college after interference by a hostile adversary assisted by the Trump campaign.
Hillary Clinton lost with over 2 . 8 million more votes, that's a 2 .1% margin!
And she was NOT a popular candidate.
The system cracked and Donald Trump slipped through and we are left to deal with the consequences .
But hey, they'll have another justice on the court to advance their agenda, so there's that..
This is what turned it all around!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Noodle and crew
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Eerily similar to Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas, it's been all over the news.
A hearing is being hammered out as I write this.
And I do mean hammered.
Republicans have thrown down the gauntlet.
They are getting their judge no matter how badly he's viewed by the public.
No matter what Kavanaugh has or hasn't done.
The United States has lost all respect, dignity and credibility under this president.
We are about to lose what little morality we still have, in a public display of blame the victim all over again.
While there is a debate raging about honoring the Pledge Of Allegiance and The National Anthem I can't help but wonder just what it is we are pledging allegiance to anymore.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Noodle and crew
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Sunday, September 16, 2018
Donald Trump wishes he were the richest man in the world, ( we couldn't possibly know because he won't show anyone his tax returns, but hey...)
Then there is all that debt.
He tries in vain to convince anyone who will listen that he is indeed the richest, the smartest and the very best business man that ever lived.
But then there are all those pesky little bankruptcy's and failed and repossessed businesses and real estate.
He wants us to believe that he has the best people, (who are all under indictment and have plead guilty.)
Never have we had someone in the White House who disrespect's and embarrasses the office of the presidency as this man does.
Not just for now but for future generation's.
Never have we had a president who has embraced political censorship to the extent and lengths as Mr. Trump.
With his war on the media and anything or anyone else who disagrees with him.
This November it's not just democracy that's on the ballet, it's also freedom.
Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of choice...
I know it's less than 10 weeks away. But It's not to early to start sounding the alarm.
GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!!!
Then we can move to this...
Article 2Using the powers of the office of President of the United States, Richard M. Nixon, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of President of the United States and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and in disregard of his constitutional duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has repeatedly engaged in conduct violating the constitutional rights of citizens, impairing the due and proper administration of justice and the conduct of lawful inquiries, or contravening the laws governing agencies of the executive branch and the purposed of these agencies.This conduct has included one or more of the following:
- He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner.
- He misused the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Secret Service, and other executive personnel, in violation or disregard of the constitutional rights of citizens, by directing or authorizing such agencies or personnel to conduct or continue electronic surveillance or other investigations for purposes unrelated to national security, the enforcement of laws, or any other lawful function of his office; he did direct, authorize, or permit the use of information obtained thereby for purposes unrelated to national security, the enforcement of laws, or any other lawful function of his office; and he did direct the concealment of certain records made by the Federal Bureau of Investigation of electronic surveillance.
- He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, in violation or disregard of the constitutional rights of citizens, authorized and permitted to be maintained a secret investigative unit within the office of the President, financed in part with money derived from campaign contributions, which unlawfully utilized the resources of the Central Intelligence Agency, engaged in covert and unlawful activities, and attempted to prejudice the constitutional right of an accused to a fair trial.
- He has failed to take care that the laws were faithfully executed by failing to act when he knew or had reason to know that his close subordinates endeavoured to impede and frustrate lawful inquiries by duly constituted executive, judicial and legislative entities concerning the unlawful entry into the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee, and the cover-up thereof, and concerning other unlawful activities including those relating to the confirmation of Richard Kleindienst as Attorney General of the United States, the electronic surveillance of private citizens, the break-in into the offices of Dr. Lewis Fielding, and the campaign financing practices of the Committee to Re-elect the President.
- In disregard of the rule of law, he knowingly misused the executive power by interfering with agencies of the executive branch, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Criminal Division, and the Office of Watergate Special Prosecution Force, of the Department of Justice, and the Central Intelligence Agency, in violation of his duty to take care that the laws be faithfully executed.In all of this, Richard M. Nixon has acted in a manner contrary to his trust as President and subversive of constitutional government, to the great prejudice of the cause of law and justice and to the manifest injury of the people of the United States.Wherefore Richard M. Nixon, by such conduct, warrants impeachment and trial, and removal from office.Adopted 28-10 by the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives.
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Noodle and crew
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Did you know that in October of 2016, someone sent a bomb to then President Obama and one to Texas Governor Greg Abbott?
Neither device detonated and the package intended for Obama was intercepted by the Secret Service.
But guess how they finally caught the culprit...
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Noodle and crew
Sunday, September 9, 2018
Wednesday, September 5, 2018
Sunday, September 2, 2018
You may have heard some people talk about the deep state.
They rail against it and fear monger about it's reach and scope.
You may be wondering, exactly what it is.
For as many people who are so upset about it's existence, they don't seem to really be able to define it.
Well, we're going to try to help..
So, here is our example of the deep state;
You write a letter.
You put it in an envelope.
You address the envelope.
You put a stamp on it.
You deposit the envelope into a mail box.
The Post office picks up the mail from said mail box.
It is sorted at the Post Office.
The letter is put in a truck.
After which the letter is delivered to the address written upon it.
That's the deep state.
The deep state is also your public school system, your neighborhood library, your roads and bridges, your fire departments, it's also Medicare and Social Security...
So, basically, the deep state is your government working for you!
Hope we helped.
💓We would also like to send our condolences to the McCain Family.
Although we didn't agree much about politics, he was a true hero and a man who could admit when he was wrong, a rarity these days..
Have a wonderful weekend...
Noodle and crew