Wednesday, October 1, 2014

                                  Wordless Wednesday...

Wow, update!!!!
The human was sitting here doing the blog and whoosh the power just went out!
She did some research ( went outside ) and eventually found out why. Seems a garbage truck ran into a power line and took out 4,300 household's electricity... and so she finished this post  at Caffé Ladro ; and chatted away the time with the nice barista named Kathryn.
On the internet machine the website for the neighborhood said 90 percent of the residences would have their power back within an hour BUT the other 10 percent might have to wait up to seven hours! Ever the pessimist the human figured we would be one of the later... happily she was wrong! An hour later we have our power back (whew!) So, thank you to Caffé Ladro and Kathryn.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Noodle and crew


  1. Great news the power is back. May the force be with you LOL. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

  2. So that explains the airplane ears! Glad the power outage didn’t fry your computer.

  3. So, your human deserted you just because the power was off? What if you had an emergency, like an empty food dish? We can't even bear to think of it. :-P

    P.S. Does the garbage truck driver still have a job? LOL.

  4. WOW! We heard that story on the news. Hope all is okay soon. That is a terrific photo Noodle!

  5. I bet the driver really works for the Secret Service. ;-)

  6. like what did yur mom bring EWE bak frum de cafe......yea.....inquirin mindz wanna noe...if her answers nothin... her better come home two da with toyz...♥

  7. Thank cod your power wasn't out for too long!