Sunday, July 12, 2026

Sunday part 2

 



Every time I saw or heard Lindsy Grahm, I immediately thought of The Carol Burnett Show

Why, you may ask yourself?

Years ago...no, really YEARS ago...Carol Burnett did a skit on her show that was someone imitating Lindsey Graham "Oh Rehett, bring me the smelling salts...I believe I have the vapors"

You know...Imitating Scarlett O] Hara cause he's a southerner ...

Well anyway...Senator Graham passed away unexpectedly today.

RIP Mr. Graham


Noodle and crew

We are joining the Cat on My Head blog hop!




8 comments:

  1. He was our Senator here, we didn't vote for him but it was a sad and shocking thing this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you did give us quite a laugh at Mr. Graham's expense. We are sorry he has passed, but one less Trump supporter cannot be a bad thing. Thanks for hopping with us! Noodle, you are a cutie-pie! XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surprised he was only 71. I assumed her was much older. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many differing comments about this man. I gather it is a shock for many he's gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever our huMom hears Mr Todd Blanche, she can't help but think of Miss Blanche DuBois Ms. Blanche DuBois (from "A Streetcar Named Desire") "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. My condolences to all his friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any loss of life is sad. I do hope they have a good rebirth, and have done enough good in this life to have such.
    ERin & Mrs H

    ReplyDelete
  8. He was a bit of the good, the bad and the in-between. A bit too back-and-forth for my liking, yet willing to "talk", so yeah: RIP.

    ReplyDelete