IT'S NOODLE! A cat's point of view on politics. Politics is like a litter box! If you don't sift through the crap on a constant basis, it starts to stink...
Happy 4th!
Have a wonderful boom, boom day!
Noodle and crew
to yoo too snoodle. will will put sum shrimps on dee barbie fur yoo!!!
well, cats are. always have been. always will be.
I love this photo of you because it shows off those pretty green eyes. Happy 4th! XO
We just wish there weren't any fireworks!
Sometimes I wonder if any of us remember independence is supposed to include great responsibility for it.
Happy Independence Day ~ Hugs ^_^
to yoo too snoodle. will will put sum shrimps on dee barbie fur yoo!!!
ReplyDeletewell, cats are. always have been. always will be.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo of you because it shows off those pretty green eyes. Happy 4th! XO
ReplyDeleteWe just wish there weren't any fireworks!
ReplyDeleteSometimes I wonder if any of us remember independence is supposed to include great responsibility for it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Independence Day ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDelete