Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Wordless Wednesday...


 What was...

as a child of a military family, all my uncles were also proud to serve this country. Their ranks were E8 to Pacific Fleet commander. one was a Republican State Chairman. Needless to say I grew up Republican.  Which I no longer claim this party as mine. My Uncles were men of integrity, honor, and honesty.  they would not like, or recognized what their grand old party has become. Election deniers, the lairs, the bullying. Nothing made them see red was a bully. I saw a bumper sticker that said, A Worman voting for a republican, is like a chicken voting for colonel Sanders Now you may add the honest the kind the fiscal conservative, and most all other voters.

Now Christians, when I was a child in the early 60s, my pictures of Jesus was of a man with long black hair deep rich olive colored skin, you know someone who was born in the middle east. My classes taught me that Jesus walked and cared for the sick, the lame, and misguided. He did not turn his back an anyone. That is a good Christian. Question are you that kind of Christian.

Yes I do
 miss those old days when I was taught honesty, integrity, pride in my country, kindness to help others, and this was really big in my house.....Mind Your Own Business. MYOB in my house.

this has been a quest post

One of many Noodle's crew









No comments:

Post a Comment